NovaForge : Case Study Bull
Bull has deployed NovaForge since 2007 in its French hosting center, Trélazé. Several instnaces of NovaForge are in production:
- one internal forge accessible from the Bull intranet
- one external forge accessible from Internet for Bull Project teams, partners and customers
- several customer forges dedicated to specific projects
All these forges are used by Bull Services teams to conduct their projects in different domains like development, integration and support/maintenance projects.
The main features used by these projects are the following:
- collaborative features like project and users management, wiki, forum, mailing lists, document management and validation, ...
- development features to generate Java applications from UML model
- continuous integration to build, test and quality check applications
- manage requirements, code configuration, bug tracking, ...
NovaForge is also deployed in Bull affiliates like in Brazil and Spain.